Monday 1 June 2015

Hey Bright Thing: Origins GinZing™ Energy-boosting Moisturiser

This is a product that I never expected to ever try. A hydrating moisturiser designed to boost radiance on a face that pumps out oil every waking moment? No thanks! Actually, you... yes please! This provides my face with everything it needs to be healthy and nourished. While it might be oil-free, it does not keep my face oil-free. Cue sad face. But it does offer me a brighter, more lovelier complexion.
Okay, let's get one thing straight before continuing with this review, as I will continue to insist that the smell of a product does in no way effect whether I like it or not. But goodness, does this product smell tops. Well yes, maybe, just maybe, it does this makes me fall in love with it just a teensy bit more. But it already has super amazing benefits. This moisturiser smells just like oranges. Sweet, delicious oranges. And it last all day. Dee-lish.

This is all about radiance. This is all about it, and it delivers it, in a punch-packing way, Oily skin usually comes synonymously with dull skin. Complexion that is lacklustre, flat and almost a little desaturated. This is exactly what my face suffers from and it is one of those things that is definitely difficult to recognise or diagnose without experiencing your face with or without radiance. As I understand it now, I have always had dull skin, and now I've gone radiant, thanks to Origins GinZing Energy-boosting Moisturiser, there's no turning back.

Simply put, if I want any kind of colour or life to my face, I'll turn to this moisturiser.

This product spreads like a dream. I take a very small amount, dab it on my nose, cheeks, forehead, chin and neck then massage the product in, moving outwards from the nose. Like I said, I get a lot of mileage. It does leave me with, what I feel like is a greasy film across my face afterwards, something that my oily skin would grab at with both hands if I left it at that. So I always, always have to use a primer/mattifying balm over the top of this. My current favourites are The Body Shop's All-in-One Instablur Universal (£14.00 / 25ML), which is a very thick balm that actually delivers on its 12hr shine-control promise, and TONYMOLY's Egg Pore Silky Smooth Balm ($13.22 / 20G), which is a silky smooth balm to both control shine (8hrs+) and blur pores. 
Due to it's energising properties, this moisturiser delivers on preventing dehydration, big time. Yes, your skin can be both oily and dehydrated. With hydration comes colour. It really does provide instant hydration and radiance to the face, in a way I've never experienced before. This product is absolutely essential. It honestly feeds my face. While it's a shame about the oily thing, that's nothing a trusty primer can't fix.

Origins GinZing Energy-boosting Moisturiser can by purchased online from Origins for £23.00 / 50ML. Alternatively, the larger value size £25.00 / 75ML is also available from Origins here

No comments :

Post a Comment